ASI replaced an aging Harris H-100 computer system with a state of the art PC based system for FlightSafety International at their West Palm Beach Training Center. Due to the training schedule on this device, all modifications and testing were performed during a 6 hour break during the night. ASI was able to implement this with zero down time.
- Performed a Computer Rehost
- Developed and Integrated an Automated Test Guide
- Developed and Integrated an Aerodynamic Software Model Update
- Upgraded the IOS to a PC-based System
- All tasks were accomplished with zero downtime
« More programs