| Job Title:
|| Production Control (PC)
| Job Location:
|| Tampa, FL USA
Aero Simulation, Inc.
| Job Role:
|| Control of Production
| Employment Status:
|| Full-time Exempt
|| Employment Type:
| Salary Range:
|| Manages Others:
| Career Level:
|| Entry to Mid Level
|| Years of Experience:
| Security Clearance:
|| HS Diploma
- The PC is responsible for production planning of multiple projects simultaneously to ensure the completion of manufactured items within project schedule milestones.
- The PC is responsible for receiving and interpreting released engineering documentation as necessary to generate production orders to manufacture end item simulation devices or subcomponents thereof.
- The PC generates and maintains detailed production status reports for projects assigned to, and presents status reports at regular project status meetings.
- The PC organizes and manages Training Device teardown, pack, and shipping efforts.
- The PC coordinates with Quality Assurance, Hardware Engineering, and Procurement representatives on a daily basis.
- The PC provides field support to manufacturing technicians during Device installations, integration, and test.
- MUST be a U.S. Citizen AND able to obtain a Department of Defense security clearance.
- ASI is Drug-Free Workplace so candidates must be able to pass entry and random drug testing.
- Must be able to read/interpret engineering drawings and derive methods (Work Orders, Material Requisitions, etc) to produce products defined by engineering drawings.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in using Microsoft Office products and Windows Operating Systems.
- Must be able to work overtime on an occasional basis, as necessary to maintain production schedules.
- Must be able to communicate intelligently with all levels of co-workers and customers.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Required to communicate in English.
- Required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel, and manipulate keys on a keyboard.
- Required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Available to perform travel from time to time.
- While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics are representative of the office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate unless in a manufacturing area.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
ASI will provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
It is the policy of ASI to comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its Amendments. ASI will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person’s physical or mental disability. ASI also will make reasonable accommodations wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with handicaps, disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made are not undue hardship for ASI.