Define and develop comprehensive project plans and schedules that address project requirements and reflect team inputs. During project execution, coordinate project status information, schedule update and reporting to management and our customers. Coordinate internal functional group, subcontractor and vendor milestones. Analyze project performance to identify project risks and opportunities. Serve as an integral member of the Program Management Office, working across multiple projects and programs. The Program Cost and Schedule Analyst will interface with the Program Managers, functional management, and Cost Account Managers (CAMs) to provide financial support and analysis to meet program requirements.
Tasks will also include: budget baseline development, cost risk analysis/assessment, preparation of cost reports and preparation and/or review of performance measurement variance analysis, development and analysis of estimates to complete. The candidate will also be responsible for supporting the preparation and coordination of financial forecasting and reporting. Perform cost assessments to identify and mitigate program risks. Experienced in a business analyst or technical position, preferably in a DoD and Government contracting environment.
- AS or BS degree in Business – Finance, Management or technical field
- Candidate must be able to work in a team environment, or independently, as necessary, and be a self-starter who can develop comprehensive and logical plans effectively and efficiently, based upon multiple inputs. Must be detailed oriented, ensuring accuracy in work products.
- Work with proposal teams to develop a project road map identifying the work to be completed, deadlines for completing key milestones and identify critical resources that will be required to execute a project successfully.
- Upon contract award, the CSA will act as a coordinator, assembling information from the project team into a cohesive schedule. This includes developing schedule logic, testing the logic to ensure it represents a common-sense approach for executing the program and asking the right questions to identify all external and internal dependencies.
- During the execution of each project, the CSA will maintain the Integrated Master Schedule and advise the program team on risks, opportunities and trends that may impact cost/schedule performance.
- The CSA will proactively engage with Program Management, Group Leaders and Functional Managers to measure progress and to identify resource constraints that may impact key project milestones.
- Communicate with Customer and Subcontractor peers on schedule related matters
- 2 plus years of experience developing detailed schedules in Microsoft Project
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Deltek COBRA and Earned Value Management System (EVMS) experience a plus
- Experience developing, managing and forecasting corporate indirect rates is a plus
- Experience developing, managing and forecasting corporate cash flow is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Department of Defense Security clearance.
- Not required to supervise others.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard.
- Required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- While performing the responsibilities of the position, the work environment characteristics are representative of an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate unless in a manufacturing area.