Modern, intelligently run organizations are always on the look-out to hire high quality talent from bottom to top. Whether you are just starting your career or ready for an upgrade, think of ASI as a potential long-term solution to your goals.
With over three decades of success in modeling, simulation, and training (MS&T), Aero Simulation is no stranger to cutting-edge innovation, employee growth, and positive teamwork. ASI enjoys an annual turnover of less than 3% – an employee loyalty unmatched in any industry.
The average ASI employee in Tampa has over 8 years with us. Many ASI Family members are in the 15-20+ year range. This alone speaks volumes about your quality of life when working within the ASI Family on a daily basis.
Everyone in the ASI Family gets exceedingly good benefits and compensation, flexible hours, strong personal growth, high job satisfaction, and consistently reports having a higher quality of life than their peers in other jobs. Ask any of us.
Even if you don’t see your specific job in MS&T Engineering, manufacturing, or support we may have a need for your talent.
- Applications Support Engineer Mid-Level – Tampa, FL
- Auto Body Mechanic/Assembly Technician – Tampa, FL
- Avionics Systems Engineer Entry – Mid Level – Tampa, FL
- Computer Systems Engineer Entry -Mid Level – Tampa, FL
- Cyber Security Engineer Entry – Mid Level – Tampa, FL
- Embedded Systems Engineer – Mid-Level – Tampa, FL
- Human Resource Manager – Mid-Level – Tampa, FL
- Manufacturing Technician – Tampa, FL
- Production Controller – Tampa, FL
- Program Cost and Schedule Analyst (CSA)
- Program Manager – Tampa, FL
- Project Engineer – Tampa, FL
- Simulator Maintenance Technician II (Part-time) – Dyess AFB, TX
*Please e-mail us your resume as a word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Fax your resume to (813) 628-8404
Attn: Human Resources
8720 E. Sligh Ave
Tampa, Florida 33610-9206
*and please include an introductory paragraph explaining why you have what it takes to join a team as successful and loyal as ASI’s.
**For more information about our Industry, company efforts, employee lifestyle, ASI’s community outreach, and everything you want to know before making a decision as important as this, check out our Social Media Accounts and engage us with questions if you have them: