Modern, intelligently run organizations are always on the look-out to hire high quality talent from bottom to top. Whether you are just starting your career or ready for an upgrade, think of ASI as a potential long-term solution to your goals.
With over three decades of success in modeling, simulation, and training (MS&T), Aero Simulation is no stranger to cutting-edge innovation, employee growth, and positive teamwork. ASI enjoys an annual turnover of less than 3% – an employee loyalty unmatched in any industry.
The average ASI employee in Tampa has over 8 years with us. Many ASI Family members are in the 15-20+ year range. This alone speaks volumes about your quality of life when working within the ASI Family on a daily basis.
Everyone in the ASI Family gets exceedingly good benefits and compensation, flexible hours, strong personal growth, high job satisfaction, and consistently reports having a higher quality of life than their peers in other jobs. Ask any of us.
Even if you don’t see your specific job in MS&T Engineering, manufacturing, or support we may have a need for your talent.
- Information Systems Security Officer
- Data/Configuration Management Specialist – Tampa, FL
- Computer Systems Engineer Entry-Level – Tampa, FL
- Cyber Security Engineer Entry-Level – Tampa, FL
- Avionics Systems Engineer Mid- Level – Tampa, FL
- Program Cost and Schedule Analyst (CSA)
- Visual Systems Engineer
- Cybersecurity Technician – Point Mugu, CA
- Simulator Maintenance Technician II – Point Mugu, CA
- Simulator Maintenance Technician III – Point Mugu, CA
- Hardware/Software Engineer – Dyess AFB, Abilene, TX
- Simulator Maintenance Technician II (Part-time) – Dyess AFB, TX
- Simulator Maintenance Technician I – Tampa, FL
*Please e-mail us your resume as a word document to email@example.com
Or Fax your resume to: (813) 628-8404
attn: Human Resources
8720 E. Sligh Ave
Tampa, Florida 33610-9206
*and please include an introductory paragraph explaining why you have what it takes to join a team as successful and loyal as ASI’s.
**For more information about our Industry, company efforts, employee lifestyle, ASI’s community outreach, and everything you want to know before making a decision as important as this, check out our Social Media Accounts and engage us with questions if you have them: