With over three decades of success in modeling, simulation, and training (MS&T), Aero Simulation is no stranger to cutting-edge innovation, employee growth, and positive teamwork.
Everyone in the ASI Family gets exceedingly good benefits and compensation, flexible hours, strong personal growth, high job satisfaction, and consistently reports having a higher quality of life than their peers in other jobs. Can you see yourself at ASI?
#CareersAtASI #AeroSimulation #FlightSimulation #TampaJobs #GrowWithASI
To view position description and apply click on the job titles below. To ensure a smooth application process, please submit your resume via .pdf.
- Avionic Systems Engineer (Mid/Senior) – Tampa, FL
- Computer Systems Engineer (Mid/Senior) – Tampa, FL
- Cybersecurity Engineer (Mid/Senior) – Tampa, FL
- Desktop Support Technician – Tampa, FL
- Electrical CAD (Mid-Senior) – Tampa, FL
- Embedded Systems Engineer (Entry/Mid/Senior) – Tampa, FL
- Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) – Tampa, FL
- Manufacturing Technician (Auto Body) – Tampa, FL
- Manufacturing Technician (Mechanical) – Tampa, FL
- Manufacturing Technician (General) – Tampa, FL
- Mechanical CAD – Tampa, FL
- Program Cost and Schedule Analyst – Tampa, FL
- Project Engineer (Mid/Senior) – Tampa, FL
- Program Manager (Mid/Senior) – Tampa, FL
- Software Engineer (Mid/Senior) – Tampa, FL
- Systems Engineer (Entry/Mid/Senior) – Tampa, FL
- Technical Writer/Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) – Tampa, FL
- Visual Systems Engineer (Entry) – Tampa, FL
- Visual Systems Engineer (Mid) – Tampa, FL
Columbus AFB, MS
Laughlin AFB, TX
- Simulator Engineer – ATC Mobile, AL
- Simulator Engineering Technician – ATC Mobile, AL
- Solidworks Designer – ATC Mobile, AL
Other Employment Opportunities
If you do not see a current vacancy that matches your skills and expertise but you are still interested in working at ASI using our General Application.
Are you a college student wanting to do your internship at Aero Simulation, Inc.? Apply using the Intern Application.
Are you a retiring or separating military member and interested in Skillbridge Opportunities? Apply via the Skillbridge Application.
If you are unable to use the online application, please e-mail us your resume as a word document to email@example.com or Fax your resume to (813) 628-8404.
The Competitive List of ASI Employee Benefits Include:
While your work contributes to ASI’s mission ASI supports you and your family! ASI has one of the most competitive benefits packages in the industry. We offer everything from a flexible work schedule to comprehensive medical, life and voluntary coverage options.
- Competitive Salary!
- Sign-On Bonuses
- Paid Off Time – Increases with years of service
- Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave, Jury Duty Leave and Military Leave
- 401(k) – Company Match
- Year End Shutdown – Enjoy holiday time with family during our company paid year end shutdown period.
- Medical Insurance – ASI pays 100% of Employee plus either spouse or family. After 10 years of service – full family medical insurance is paid 100% by employer.
- Dental Insurance – ASI pays 100% of Employee
- Vision Insurance – Optional (Employee Paid)
- Long Term Disability – ASI pays 100%
- Short Term Disability – Optional (Employee Paid)
- Health Spending Accounts (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Telework/Work From Home: Although none of our positions are 100% remote, ASI has a flexible Work From Home policy. Eligibility depends on position.
- Professional Development: Multiple opportunities for personal and professional development through internal training & certification programs and unlimited access to online learning opportunities.
- Flexible Work Schedules: We believe in work-life balance!
ASI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer dedicated to attracting, retaining, and developing a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, domestic/civil partnership or marital status, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. We strive for everyone to be valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.
ASI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, termination, layoff, compensation benefits, social and recreational programs, and all other conditions and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
It is the policy of ASI to comply with all the relevant and applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and its Amendments. ASI will not discriminate against any qualified employee or job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of a person’s physical or mental disability. ASI also will make reasonable accommodation wherever necessary for all employees or applicants with handicaps, disabilities, provided that the individual is otherwise qualified to safely perform the duties and assignments connected with the job and provided that any accommodations made are not an undue hardship for ASI.
Transparency in Coverage Rule
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.